If she don't feel better by tomorrow, we'll likely take her to the doc. This nice weather, crappy weather back and forth, I'm sure, are playing a part in our DD not feeling herself today. Her brother doesn't like it either as he can't convince her to play with him. She says she'll feel good for gymnastics, but...we'll have to wait and see.
My poor baby girl.