Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Do YOU Want To Be?

My kids were discussing Halloween this morning and I asked my DD what she was going to be for Halloween. She was having a hard time thinking about it so I asked if she were going to be a princess or a ghost or a...

DD (interrupting me): "ooooooh! A ghost. I'm going to be a ghost!" Brother, what are you going to be for Halloween? Do you want to be a prince...or...a (thinking) dragon?! (I have NO idea where those choices came from)
DS: I'm going to be a BOY!
DD: You already ARE a boy. What are you going to be?
DS: I'm a BOY!!
DD (to me): Mommy, brother says he wants to be a boy, but I'm going to be a ghost and I'm gonna SCARE the boy!

I don't know. Maybe is was one of those had-to-be-there things, but I was ROLLING with laughter. Good news is that, at least at this point in time, my only costume I have to create is tossing a sheet over my DD. That's easy enough. HA.

No comments: