Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Boy Blue

If you were to examine the statistics of my husband's family you would understand why we had pretty much assumed that we'd be having a girl for our third child. After all, we'd already beat the odds and had a son. Boy were we in for a surprise. Yesterday we had our ultrasound. We didn't find out the sex of our first child, our daughter, so we could enjoy that "It's a..." experience. For planning and recycling purposes, however, we decided to find out for our second, and now, third children. (BTW, this is IT. Last one...no more...I'm done.)

We're having a boy!

Husband cracked the doc up when he commented, upon learning we'd be having a second boy, "I guess I should stop saving for college and start saving for bail money." The James' boys....it just sounds like trouble.

Oh and my loving husband was kind enough to bring it to my attention that the girls are now going to be outnumbered and that all decisions would have to begin being democratic. WHATever! That is another whole discussion though. I just wanted to share with everyone that we found out that Hadley & Ryan will be having a baby BROTHER.

1 comment:

ginny said...

Congratulations! Boys are special. Can't wait to see pics of your little one. :)