Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome to the Family, Little Guy!

Court Jackson was born at 1:58 pm on Friday, March 28th. He was 6 lbs and 15 oz and 20 in long. He's is BEAUTIFUL! My brother (the new daddy) can't stop beaming with pride and joy. Both mom and baby are doing well. My kids can't wait to meet their new little cousin. When I told my DD that Aunt Ashley had given birth to Court, she asked me if he was "tiny and cute like Sunny's baby puppies?" to which I could only respond, "CUTER!". "OH! I can't wait to meet baby Court!!!" she replied.
Although I couldn't ditch work on Friday to be there for the blessed event, I was lucky enough to buzz up on Saturday to see my brand-spankin' new nephew. We are SO BLESSED to have this little guy as part of our family. Hi, Court!!! We love you more than you can imagine.

1 comment:

jeanius said...

he is sooo cute! I love his camo blankie! What a sweet baby <3