Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Bday..He's FOUR!


I can't believe it has already been four years since my, now oldest, little guy came into our lives. He's very much into bugs and destruction these days...typical boy. The other day, he stomped on a pill bug after tormenting it for some time (I mean "playing" with it) and said, "Mommy, I just sent that bug to see Jesus!" LOL... I was ROLLING with laughter.

We had a wonderful birthday celebration. Mom & Dad (aka Granddad and Nanny) made the trek to join us as did my brother and his family. We were SO thrilled that they all came down and we had a WONDERFUL visit. Also attending were B-Ma and B-Pa as well as other family and friends. Ryan got TONS of goodies for his birthday and everyone enjoyed eating ice cream and his "crayon" cake.




No comments: