Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gardening Frustrations

So we are dog-sitting a friend's pup. I had JUST got the stray we recently took in to stop digging/eating all my gardening efforts when we took in this friend's dog. Upon arriving home yesterday, the "new" pup had completely DESTROYED a few of my "prized" plants. URG!

Additionally, it has been so oppressively HOT the past few days that I've been unable to do anything in the garden. I desperately need to get my fall garden completed and get my new plants in the ground but it will all have to wait...a little longer.

I'll probably be canning some more pickled chipotles this weekend as the jalepenos continue to produce well (even though pretty much everything else has bit the big one).

Knitting projects continue SLOW-LY! Sewing projects even more slowly....but they are eventually getting done.

I'll try to post some pix of recent progress here in next few days. Keep cool!

No comments: