Monday, June 1, 2009

MYB = YARN & Goodies


No sooner had I finished winding and packing up the magic yarn ball (MYB) to send to my swap partner for ADHD Knitting's MYB Swap on Ravelry than the mail person delivered my package! Yippee. YARN and goodies!

Included in the cute tin was a sweet card, 3 skeins of Classic Elite Yarn 100% Egyptian Cabled Cotton in grey. One of the skeins was used for the MYB and unwinding it revealed some tea, organic ginger candies, pair of silver earrings, set of 8 multi-color flower buttons (that will be precious on something for Hadley), organic lip balm, 2 dark chocolate candy bars (which have since disappeared), and a bag of organic fruit bears candy.

First pix was before unwinding my MYB, second pix shows all the goodies I received. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

No comments: