Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Her Royal Highness' 3rd Birthday

This past Saturday friends and family joined us for a royal celebaration in honor of my DD's 3rd birthday. She wanted a princess party so that is what we did. It was a wonderful party. We served punch in my silver punch bowl (FINALLY, an excuse to use this thing!), covered chairs in pink satins and chifons (so guests could enjoy "royal" seating as well), and hung pink tulle and organza from the ceiling as a backdrop for the cake table and the birthday girl. My pride and joy, besides my DD of course, was the castle cake mom helped me make. We were up until 2am the night before trying to finish this bad boy (thanks to Mom for making sure we finished it that night so the morning of the party we'd not be rushing as much). Anyway, here are a couple pix of our little princess on her birthday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a precious princess, and the cake looks really awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Aww your daughter is soo cute,the costume is adorable, and WOW that castle cake is awesome it must have taken you and your mom forever to do!OH.. and don't worry Astonh I won't tell my best friend you are her winter wonderland swap partner:p She begged me to help her find out who her partner is(I'm pretty good at finding out) for the swap and I gave her a list I had made of who is definitely not her partner going by what she knew about you and since then didn't tell her I found out shortly after it was you LOL She doesn't blog so don't worry she won't see this...She can be such a ditzy person sometimes lol you gave her all the clues as to who you were and she's still completely clueless and searching hehe Ya gotta love her

jeanius said...

your cakes are amazing! and you dd is so precious! Love the wand too