Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gonna Kill Me a Couple Dogs

It is a conspiracy and I'm sick and tired of it.

The dogs have taken to destroying my plants during the night. After having lost a few plants to their evilness awhile back, my plants began feeling safe again....until recently. The dogs have decided to completely maul the pots and the contents therein of several of my larger plants. While I'm trying to nurse some of them back from death, these stupid dogs have destroyed a beautiful large tree that I had, 2 azaleas, a palm tree, and my precious Japanese Maple.

They seem to dump the pot over, dig/bite out the plant itself and then either maul the pot, maul the plant, or maul both. Sadly, with the 3 digit temps we have been having here, these plants shrivel up and go to meet their maker fast...most times before I spot the mess and can get the plant back in some dirt.

AAAAUUURRRGHHHH!!!!

No comments: