Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

Actually, I'm sleepless in Texas. It is 3:50 am and I've been up for about 30+ minutes. Same thing the last night and a few other nights recently. What's worse, is I should be out cold as I had to take some mega painkillers earlier for cramps from you-know-where and they always send me to la-la land, but here I am... awake. I'm TIRED. I'm yawning as I type this. I tried to knit for a bit but I'm too tired to do that (mainly cause I don't want to completely screw up my lace pattern I'm currently knitting due to an inability to accurately count in the wee hours of the morning)...and yet I'm awake. URG.

I'll hopefully doze back off in a little while..probably JUST before my alarm goes off. I can tell already, I'm gonna need a nap today.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh girl!! we were up about an hour before that with the little mr. he has a BAD cold. he slept really good despite being sick. just needed some more motrin and benadryl about 2 AM! and a snuggle from mom & dad. :) hope ya get some sleep today! i need a nap too. :)